Three ways to improve your golf this winterIt’s possible to play golf all year round now, but if a sunshine break in Spain or Florida is not an option, and even if it is, there are ways you can work on improving your game in the off-season, or when away from the course.
Four things you must have if starting an amateur football teamThe vast majority of young boys dream about becoming a professional footballer. Now you are a little bit older, you may have finally come to conclusion that you won’t one day be playing in the Premier League. Fear not, though - you can always become a minor soccer sensation by setting up an amateur football team in your local area
Quickplay Match Fold GoalsThe Quickplay Match Fold goal range is part of our new premium range. Quickplay have designed every detail to make these goals as easy to set up as possible. The poles come pre attached so you don't need instructions to set it up from the bag. The support frame also folds flat for storage in the clubhouse so it can be put up in 30 seconds.
- Pre attached poles, no need for instruction
- Folds flat for storage then sets up in only 30 seconds
- Pro Standard durability
- All Weather UPVC
- No sag cross bar with thickest UPVC at 75mm
- Carry bag included
We have received 9 new 5 Star Reviews since March 2016. Check them out now on Trustpilot.
- Vicky Hammond
Daily Deal - 03/02/16 - 16' x 4' Football Nets | 2.3mm Twine | For 5 a side
£32.00 per pair - Order now by calling 0117 914 0080!
We've recently taken stock of some 16 foot x 4 foot football nets. These are used in 5v5 games where the old style goal is still used. Some 5 a side leagues are still using these types of goal.
Not many people are selling these anymore and they are barely manufactured, so be sure to get them while stocks last! The nets are made from high quality 2.3mm twine.
Goal Net Specifications
- Vicky Hammond
Daily Deal : Golf Baffle Net - 3m x 3m (Green)
£110.00 (exc VAT and delivery)
Recommended for hanging in front of high impact golf cage netting to the rear of golf cages.
PLEASE NOTE: All baffle nets come with slightly extra material allowed for in the length (width), this is so the net can be hung like a curtain to absorb the impact of the ball. If nets are hung taught the ball will rebound back which could cause injury.
If you do not wish to have the extra gather in the length (ie., you wish to hang the net for projection purposes) please e-mail us immediately after ordering to confirm.
- Heavy duty close weave nylon netting.
- All nets come with eyelets along the top edge at 0.3m centres, one in the centre of each side and one in each bottom corner.
- Weight of net: approximately 384 grams per m2.
THESE BAFFLE NETS ARE HELD IN STOCK AND WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 2-3 WORKING DAYS.
Call us on 0117 914 0080 to order today's daily deal.
- Vicky Hammond
- Tags: golf
Daily Deal : 01/02/2016
Union Jack Tee Caddy
£8.00 exc. VAT and delivery
- Unique tee retrieving device (no more lost tees-saves you time and money)
- Pitch mark repairer (sharper prongs reduce damage to greens)
- Magnetic ball marker (same size as one pence piece if lost)
- Club face groove cleaning - sharper prongs means more dirt removal
- Swing training Tool (not for competitions)
Would you like your own logo printed on these? Order 25+ and then send your logo into email@example.com
Daily Deal - 29/01/2016
Euro Box Goal Net (24ft x 8ft) - Red/White Striped -
£90.00 (Price Per Pair) - Only 2 pairs left in stock
- This senior Euro Box Style goal net is sold as a pair and has a 4mm twine.
- The nets have a height of 8ft and width of 24ft.
- All of our football goal nets are manufactured out of knotless construction high tenacity polypropylene. The net mesh is 120mm. It comes with a tensile string in the top runback for better fastening of the net to the goal and avoids displacement. 2m top runback x 2m bottom runback. Our football nets are manufactured according to the standard UNE EN748.
- The 4mm Euro box nets were used in the 2010 world cup in South Africa.
Get Your Cricket Netting In Time For The Start Of The Season
The Cricket season start again in April, meaning it is that time of year to replace your netting again. Normally, this would be a hassle and someone would be dreading having to go through the stress of ordering custom netting.
Congratulations To Our Samba Goal Winner!
We've been running a competition for a free Samba Goal for a few months now. On Monday 14th we finally announced the winner.
We would like to offer our congratulations to Victoria from Dartford - the Samba Goal is now on it's way to you! If you get a chance, why not send some pics into firstname.lastname@example.org of the goal being used.
Keep checking back to our blog as we will be running more competitions in the near future! :D
- Danny Barnes